Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hello Everyone! I am new to blogging, so please bare with me :)

I have recently started taking Plexus Slim products. I have noticed so much more energy! I am so excited to get home and actually play with my kids, instead of feeling run down from the day. I immediatly began looking into becoming an Ambassador, due to my research on the products. I have read so many stories of how Plexus has changed peoples lives! I was truley amazed that a product could supply those kinds of results. But now, I have been taking it for 3 weeks, and I have lost 8 lbs and dropped a pants size already! And I am not going to lie to you.. I cheat on the weekends.. I live in Southern Louisiana, and if you know anything about us down here, then you already know that we LOVE to eat, and we have the BEST food available. Lafayette was even voted the "Tastiest Town" in Southern Living magazine!

With all of this being said, I am constantly tracking my weight, morning and night. I am going to post my results from an entire month here shortly for everyone to see just what they can expect! It does go up and down, but the important thing is that it does consistently go down! I am so pleased with this product and I wish that I could scream it to the world!

But, not only am I pleased with the product, but the amazing oppotunity that was presented to me when I became an Ambassador! It is truly profitable, and you can do this part time or full time. I work full time, and just sale Plexus in my free time. It does not take a huge amount of money to get started, and you actually see results! You profit off of the money that you make from sales, but also, you get commission from the company! I recommend anyone that I can to the opportunity because it is so amazing, and there is still so many areas that are not even represented yet!

I will be posting my weight loss diary here soon!

Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Jessica,

    Great to meet another Plexus Ambassador. Plexus has been a great business this is growing by leaps and bounds. I have also had some great results with plexus slim and have lost a total of 30 pounds and 6 inches. The products does work.

    thanks,
    Ruth
    ID # 81607
    www.plexus-slim.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just as excited and amazed! I love the opportunity, as well. Great post!

    ReplyDelete