Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Plexus Weight Loss Journey!

Hello again everyone. I am just about finished with my first month supply of Plexus Slim & Accelerator. I am currently down 9 pounds total. I have not tried working out yet, and I still eat home cooking for dinner, so you can say that I have not sacrificed anything to get down those 9lbs!

Once I have complied all of my weigh in's for the month I will post a new blog so that you can see how REAL people lose weight! I am so sick of these people posting how they lost 125lbs and it was so easy! Blah, there is nothing easy about weight loss, I am not going to lie to you. I LOVE food, and the hardest thing for me to do is say no to it! Thankfully, Plexus helps with that.

You will see from my weight loss journal, that my weight goes up and down, obviously when the weekend gets here I do gain some. But it always goes down, and by the end of the week I am just a little closer to my short range goal. I also have not set a long range goal so that I do not get discouraged when it takes too long to reach it. I set goals at 5 pounds at a time! So many more celebrations!

Please also read my blog about tips for taking Plexus. It is easy to get burnt out on the same routine everyday, and there I have tips and tricks to help you stick to Plexus and to help it work best for you!

Thanks for stopping by to read my post, and check back soon to see the progress of my journey!

Jessica Clements
www.plexusslimyoungsville.com

1 comment:

  1. Yes, in the precious blog post, I forgot to mention how impressed I was with your insightful tips about Plexus Slim. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete