Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tips For Getting The Best Results With Plexus Slim!


Tips

#1 - Drink Plexus Slim Every Day

You must take Plexus Slim each day to experience steady weight loss. When asked, the majority of persons who were disappointed were not taking their Plexus Slim every day. Most admitted to taking it only twice a week, when they even remembered at all.

#2 - Maintaining Your Weight Loss

Some of our customers who have achieved their ideal weight tell us they are taking only half of the Plexus Slim each day. Others are saying they take Plexus Slim every other day.





#3 - What Works for You

Some people have a problem with dinner and after work snacking. They take 1/3 of the Plexus Slim before lunch and consume the remaining 2/3 at 4pm. This helps to control snacking and overeating at dinner. Do what works for you!

#4 Take The Saliva Test

If you are not getting any results, you could be suffering from Candida. To check this, first thing in the morning spit into a glas of water. If your spit remains floating in a nice, cohesive "blob", you're pretty much Candida free. However, if after a few minutes, your spit begins to develop long strand-like tendrils that dissolve down into the ware, or if your spit spreads out over the surface of the water, you probably have a Candida condition. The ProBio5 can help with this!

#5 - Your Results

Do not be disappointed if you do not lose 20 pounds in two weeks. These results do exist, but they are not typical. Expect to lose 2 to 3 pounds per week without changing you diet or exercising. Although a change of diet and exercising would greatly improve weight loss results,

#6 - I Didn't Like the Way It Made Me Feel the First Day

Please do not give up based on your first day. Many people have reported feeling a bit "weird" or "wired" the first day. But, I promise, this feeling does go away after the first day, in most cases anyway! I now feel very energetic and accomplished everyday when I get home! You owe it to yourself to try this for at least 3 days before you decide against it.

#7 - Take Breaks if Needed

I found that after I took it for 2 weeks straight, even on the weekends I kind of hit a plateau. So the third week I tried taking it Monday through Thursday and took Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off. Of course I still used self control and did not eat my heart out. When I started taking again the following week I began to see results again! Amazing!



Plexus Slim has continued to work for me, when many other products did not. And being just a drink mix, rather then a shake makes it so easy to stick to!

1 comment:

  1. I think that is a wonderful tip to stop taking the accelerator on the weekends, and have started doing it per your suggestion. Thank you!

    I, too did not like the feeling that first day. It gave me racing thoughts. And I didn't try it again until very recently and didn't experience those effects at all. I also encourage people to stick with it past that first day. It's not that bad at all, it's only one day, and the benefir far outweigh the one day of feeling a bit 'wired'.

    ReplyDelete